• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Oct 27th

Zmw810

Hey all,
Long time lurker here, but I just got The Call from my recruiter! He told me October 25th was my date for OCS, and as the 27th was pretty damn close I think he meant that. He is an enlisted recruiter so I'm not sure he entirely knows that it starts on Sundays, but whatever he was still very helpful throughout. Anyway, my stats are Male/23/NFO/Non-prior. I still haven't gotten the FS or been sworn in yet. Anyone else in this class?

Rowland

hey bud, I'm in this class. Male/22/SNA/Non-Prior. Giving OCS another try since I was put on medical. let's hope this one goes well!

ProwlerAE

Just thought it would be an easier way to talk and in a less public area. Up to you all as my phone won't let me create a group.

ProwlerAE

The actual letter should come in the mail but the processor can access all the info on their network. At least that's the way I understand it.

exNavyOffRec

The actual letter should come in the mail but the processor can access all the info on their network. At least that's the way I understand it.

FS letters are not mailed unless the processor prints them out and has the NRD mail them, and that is very rare.