• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS class dates

JNavMyers

Hello, I searched the threads but couldn't find info on this topic. Are OCS class dates the same every year or are they constantly changing? I'm applying for sometime in 2016. I'm trying to do some long term planning and having an idea when OCS could potentially be would be helpful if I am selected.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hello, I searched the threads but couldn't find info on this topic. Are OCS class dates the same every year or are they constantly changing? I'm applying for sometime in 2016. I'm trying to do some long term planning and having an idea when OCS could potentially be would be helpful if I am selected.

It's almost impossible to pinpoint or plan an OCS date. Focus on step 1 before steps 3, 4, and 5.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
@RUFiO181 Is there any word on June OCS dates if there are any? Assuming there's a class or two I'm surprised that there hasn't been any word about it.

Yes for the millionth time there are OCS classes taking place and are in the process of being filled up. There is also a 5 July OCS class which will be the last for FY 2015. 26 July 15 OCS class is the first for FY 2016.

RuleofLawviation

T1 Advanced
Yes for the millionth time there are OCS classes taking place and are in the process of being filled up. There is also a 5 July OCS class which will be the last for FY 2015. 26 July 15 OCS class is the first for FY 2016.
Perhaps I'm on here wayy too much and it's all starting to run together but I scour this site and I haven't seen any talk about the June classes so excuse me for missing that.

Igloojam

pilot
I really don't understand what the issue is with this guy asking 2016 dates. This is a completely reasonable question. Telling him "focus on first steps", I get it, but lets be real, there might be some serious timing issues he may have to prepare for.

I'll upvote this post for someone to disclose FY16 OCS dates.

Igloojam

pilot
Thank you Kraner. Thank you for providing a transparent idea of timelines for this hopeful Navy Officer. I wish the rest of the Military understood the importance of COMPLETE TRANSPARENCY. So many of my brothers in the Marine Corps got tossed left and right because recruiters weren't transparent regarding dates. I love my Corps and our military, but hiding information which could potentially impact a "big life decision" is not right under any circumstance. This kid deserved to know and I'm happy someone was able to provide.

Thanks again Kraner, and good luck

Respectfully,
A salty but proud Marine