• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Application

Betty

I am looking to submit my application for Supply Corps and currently Enlisted. Do I need to get interviewed by Supply Corps Officers or is Letter of Recommendation good enough?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I am looking to submit my application for Supply Corps and currently Enlisted. Do I need to get interviewed by Supply Corps Officers or is Letter of Recommendation good enough?

Ask your CCC. Also, I have posted a FLEET checklist which breaks down what you need.

exNavyOffRec

I really hope you have a good CCC or you should search this site quite a bit, I hate to see CCC's blindly have people submit when they don't even meet requirements.

Swimcris

Fleet applicant just picked up for NFO here. You need at least one interview for each designator you are applying for.

My recommendation is that you read 1420.1 thoroughly as it is far from intuitive and there is quite a lot of directions. Feel free to reach out to me with any questions and I'll do my best to point you in the right direction.