• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 20 July. Class 0115

Rocketman1

Headed to Newport for July 20th OCS class. SNA contract. Anyone else attending, I've been told that the class will be mostly aviators being the 1st class of FY15

utswimmer37

"Descent Planning"
pilot
Headed to Newport for July 20th OCS class. SNA contract. Anyone else attending, I've been told that the class will be mostly aviators being the 1st class of FY15
What board were you? I think things are looking like this class for me (hopefully). I was on Feb board. SNA

Rocketman1

My board was May 2013. I am finishing up my last semester of college so I was not available to go until May 2014. I was originally May 18th but I was told they pushed a lot of the SNA/SNFO's to this board because of budget reasons. What are you guys doing to get ready?

dschorr

OCS 20JUL2014
I am running a half marathon next Saturday. Besides that, a regular routine of arms/legs/cardio at the gym here on campus, as I am too finishing up my last semester of college.

cb812

SNA
Have not received my Pro Rec yet, however if Pro Rec'ed next week, I am hoping to be in this class. Last class that will commission me before my 27th birthday...

What do you guys think... 2.5 months from Pro Rec to OCS... possible?

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
What do you guys think... 2.5 months from Pro Rec to OCS... possible?
It's possible IF you get ProRec'd very soon. But no further action by Recruiting can be taken to find you an OCS seat in time, until you are ProRec.

NavyOffRec or RUFIO181???
BzB

thebomb

I just got my fs letter yesterday for this class. I'm in for supply from the August board. I will check out the Facebook page.