• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NRC Due Date vs OCS Start

cubuffalo

This may be covered in a different thread, but I didn't know what words to feed the search engine for this question. Feel free to point me in the right direction or flame me.

What is the general timing of an OCS start date vs. an application deadline or a board's decision date? I'm not looking for specific dates necessarily, just a ballpark estimate. If the application is due mid-July 2017, what OCS classes could that fill? I appreciate any help.

Spartan43

STEEEEEEEEEVE
None
This may be covered in a different thread, but I didn't know what words to feed the search engine for this question. Feel free to point me in the right direction or flame me.

What is the general timing of an OCS start date vs. an application deadline or a board's decision date? I'm not looking for specific dates necessarily, just a ballpark estimate. If the application is due mid-July 2017, what OCS classes could that fill? I appreciate any help.
I was in the July '13 board and started OCS in January '14. Some people were earlier, others later. Too many factors to really pinpoint it.