• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

November 29 OCS

cacreader

One team one fight!!!

Anyone has idea of what our class XX-XX might be? Someone told me we could possibly be 06-16... not sure yet. As soon as I find out, I will start a group.

D2000

Hey guys, I'm tentatively going to be in this class (barring any changes) and I'm glad to see there's a thread. Anyone from the North East?

jtmhoya

Hey guys, I'm tentatively going to be in this class (barring any changes) and I'm glad to see there's a thread. Anyone from the North East?

I was recently told I'm supposed to start at the end of November, so I assume this is my date. Still waiting for my FINSEL though. I'm from MA and actually live pretty close to Newport.

Knightsnation

Knightsnation
Just wondering which board you guys and girls applied for. Just got picked up on this past August board so I'm just trying to see how long the wait is from final select to OCS date.

BMoreno

I walked in to the recruiters office in January, that should tell you how long the process was for me.