• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Norfolk HVAC Contractors

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
Anyone have any Hampton Roads/Norfolk area recommendations for an HVAC guy. Looks like ours is on the fritz.

MasterBates

Yeah. They put a whole new AC in my house this summer. Total install for less than what others wanted just for parts, AND built a stand for the new compressor to keep it out of the dirt.

Also, as Phrogpilot can vouch, the heating system in the house is "archaic" and Jimmy and his guys have the parts and know how.

Stinky, if you can pass the contact info, I can't find the card.

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

phrogpilot73

Stinky, if you can pass the contact info, I can't find the card.
I'll have to shoot an email to Alison, I don't have his contact info for the company - just his personal cell. Jimmy & Alison have been busy, they just had their first baby together... Soon as I get it - I'll post it.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I've had good luck with Yelp for finding these kinds of things.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
this reminds me of our Training O. His number was wrong in the squadron det recall roster (he had just checked in at the time), and we added him to the JOPA text message train. Long story short, the txts got real inappropriate real fast, and finally this number we thought was him said "hey I don't know who this is, but could you please take me off your group text list, I don't need to be reading this". Turns out it was his wife's cell, and she was getting all of it. Before telling her, and knowing a Norfolk/Hampton area HVAC contractor had recently been to the house for this reason, he was like "hey babe, how would you rate the professionalism of those contractor dudes that came to the house?"......she was like "well that's funny you ask because they kept sending me all these really dirty texts which was weird"......he says "actually those were my co-workers" :)