• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Neck and back exercises

whitesoxnation

pilot
Contributor
Does anyone do neck and/or back exercises (other than deadlifting, hypers, etc) specifically to help prevent injury and improve functionality while flying, especially neck exercises for looking over your shoulder while fighting. I overheard someone say that Viper guys have a recommended neck regimen, not sure if that's true or not.

sevenhelmet

Low calorie attack from the Heartland
pilot
^^^THIS^^^

Otherwise, just stay in good overall shape and get used to slewing your eyeballs to their gimbal limits.

AllYourBass

I'm okay with the events unfolding currently
pilot
You aren't missing anything, they only do it on themselves...

BhA29.gif

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
You are nuking this one. I eat burgers, drink plenty of beer, and have probably gained a good 10-15 lbs since the VT's. Have never (knock on wood), injured myself by looking over my shoulder during BFM......and trust me, most of my BFM sets end that way :)

Renegade One

None
...Have never (knock on wood), injured myself by looking over my shoulder during BFM......and trust me, most of my BFM sets end that way :)
1. That's precisely what RIOs/WSOs were/are trained to do.
2. With any of same, your BFM sets may have ended very differently…
3. Choose wisely, Grasshopper. :)