• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Necessary Identification for ASTB/Application

cubuffalo

Just wondering what ID is necessary to take the ASTB and to continue with the application. I'm going to school in a different state from where I grew up, so I'm just trying to figure out what to get from my parents before I leave. My initial thought was just social security card and passport, but no birth certificate. Thanks for any help.

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
Sounds like a great question for your Officer Recruiter.

That being said, my DL was all I needed until MEPS.

Hair Warrior

Contributor
Regardless of ASTB, at a minimum I'd recommend you generate high-res, color, digital scans of all of those documents and put them in a secure online repository that only you can access (e.g. Google Drive, w/ 2-factor authentication enabled on your Gmail acct). You will need those again. And if you're over 21, just take the paper copies too.

cubuffalo

Thank you all much. I'll grab copies at the very least. @picklesuit : It definitely would have been a question for my OR if I wasn't leaving town at 0700 PT today. My OR is quick, but he's not that quick.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Just wondering what ID is necessary to take the ASTB and to continue with the application. I'm going to school in a different state from where I grew up, so I'm just trying to figure out what to get from my parents before I leave. My initial thought was just social security card and passport, but no birth certificate. Thanks for any help.

Ask your OR.