• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NAEC-ENG-7576 Shipboard Aviation Facilities Resume

RobLyman

- hawk Pilot
pilot
None
Where can I get a current copy of NAEC-ENG-7576 Shipboard Aviation Facilities Resume? I have CAC capability. This is a Naval Air Engineering Center pub, no? Just can't find a place to get it.
(Yeah I know, if I was still in the Navy and not the Army I would know how to get one.)

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
NAVAIR Airworthiness site is the place for the latest and greatest. They don't issue paper versions anymore.

RobLyman

- hawk Pilot
pilot
None
Challenge elevated to the next level.....

Anyone got a linky thingy for the MPP-02, VOLUME II HOSTAC? You never know when you might be invited to land on the *HMS Penzance. I've gone through a ton of NATO pages, including the NATO Standardization Office site, but can't seem to find Volume II.

*No, this is not serious, we are not landing on a Mine Hunter, but I DO need a HOSTAC Volume II.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
Will you be making any log hits to HMS Pinafore on the same op and are Gilbert and Sullivan going to be the pilots?

(Sorry, can't help with your actual request.)

RobLyman

- hawk Pilot
pilot
None
Volume I looks like its here:

Vol II resists Google magic.....
Thanks. I've got volume I. Volume II has the actual deck layouts and compatibility much like the NAEC-ENG-7576 Shipboard Aviation Facilities Resume, only for foreign (NATO) vessels. I'll be driving over to NAS Jax for a simulator period later this month. I'm sure someone there has the answer. It will probably involve applying for access to yet another web site that requires me to log in every 30 days so I can check for a new version of a publication that changes every two years or so (cough cough NAVAIR Airworthiness site cough cough), all to land on a certain class of ship once....ever.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
It will probably involve applying for access to yet another web site that requires me to log in every 30 days so I can check for a new version of a publication that changes every two years or so (cough cough NAVAIR Airworthiness site cough cough), all to land on a certain class of ship once....ever.
You're coughing to the choir, brother.