• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

May/Upcoming CEC Boards

LegoNavy

Hello, I was wondering if anyone put their package in on the last May board, or is planning on putting a package in for any upcoming boards. I was also wondering if there were any people in recruiting who may know if the May board actually happened. I talked with my RO the other day, and they told me that my package status has not changed, and that they are not even 100% sure the board happened.

So, to reiterate, I was just curious if:
1) anyone put/is planning on putting in a package for the May board/future boards
2) anyone on the "inside" know if the May board actually happened, or when any next board may be?

Thanks a bunch everyone! I'm hoping there are other applicants out there and it's not just me!

Renegade One

None
Hello. Please help us "help you" by being a little more forthcoming on your Profile Page. From the forum SOP:

USER PROFILES. Take the time to fill it out. It doesn’t have to say exactly who you are, or any information that is too personal for the web, but at least provide some information about what you are doing (college, flight training, Fleet, retired, etc) and what your goals are for posting on the website. Many of the questions a user might ask have different answers depending on what point you are at in life/training, and it helps to have a profile with at least some basic information for other users to gauge how to reply. Myself and many of the Winged Aviators on this website will ignore questions by individuals that have not filled out their profile. If you don’t take the time, why should we take time to answer your questions?

LegoNavy

Hello Renegade One,
Thank you for the suggestions. I filled out a bit of where I am coming from, and where I want to go. I realize that while I may not be specifically going for a commission in the aviation community, I do appreciate any help you all can provide!

sigrx73

I'm currently trying to finish my package to applied to be a CEC collegiate, but I'm not should is I will finish in time for the board. When is the next board to be done?

LegoNavy

I'm currently trying to finish my package to applied to be a CEC collegiate, but I'm not should is I will finish in time for the board. When is the next board to be done?

Hello sigryx73,
There are two more boards that the schedule I have shows for the CEC. One is for August 6th, for which the application due date is July 8th, and the second is October 14th, for which the application due date is September 18th. Just to give you a heads up, make sure your application is done at least a couple weeks before the application due date. I had mine ready in time for the board before this last one, but unfortunately it took too long to move from my recruiter, to the processor, to the board.

If you look at the other thread, Price is a CEC Collegiate, so he may be able to help you out! Good luck!

p.s. I just got a call from my recruiter today that I've been pro-rec'ed!! So I can try answering questions you may have for the application process.

Attachments

• FY13BOARD.pdf
    57.4 KB · Views: 18

PenguinGal

Can Do!
Contributor
Congratulations! You make me wish I had tried for AD! Here's to getting your FS and OCS date ASAP!

mzmtg

CEC DCO Appplicant
I'm going for my interviews this Saturday which will complete my CEC package.

I'm applying for reserve DCO so I have no idea when a board will review my package.

PenguinGal

Can Do!
Contributor

I'm applying for reserve DCO so I have no idea when a board will review my package.
It will likely be a couple of months as they just released results from the latest board a couple of weeks ago. Good luck!

mzmtg

CEC DCO Appplicant

Well, 6 weeks later my app has finally been uploaded and is waiting for the next reserve board.

Here's to hoping it's soon! :D

863b70f098abda21675343904769a316.jpg