• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

EAW94

I am currently a student at TBS and have a flight contract, so I will go to Pensacola following my graduation here. I was looking to get some information regarding the different flight paths available to me in the Marine Corps. I am recently married as well. I am open to each of the different pathways (helos, ospreys, c130s, jets), but I would like to learn more about each. The biggest things I am looking for are as follows:

1. What does the usual day look like in terms of work and responsibilities? Are you home every night, weekends, or not often? What is the lifestyle like?
2. How does this job coincide with personal life? Do you get sufficient time with family? If you were married, how did you manage to juggle marriage with the responsibilities of the Marine Corps.
3. What do the tours and/or deployments look like? How often do you have them, how many do you get, and for how long are they?
4. How much actual flight time is there?
5. What sort of ground responsibilities does the job entail?

Thank you to anyone who can provide me helpful information regarding anything I am wondering about.

Renegade One

None
I would recommend...
I-SEE-WHAT-YOU-DID-THERE_HOLYSHIT.jpg