• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Looking to buy/rent in Pensacola

AJM

I am single naval CEC officer and will be living in Pensacola for the next two years. I am coming from GTMO and am looking to buy a place in the area. I have furniture of my own in storage so I don't need a place that is already furnished. Googling and calling up realtors is getting tiresome for me since most of the properties that caught my eye are short sales with the outgoing owners pulling out and selling the major appliances to cover their losses. Does anyone have any recommendations or properties for sale. I am also considering renting for 6 months before buying so I can have a better understanding of the market down here. I appreciate good feedback, thanks.

banana380

pilot
I'm heading to Norfolk 25Aug, the same day one of my other roomates is headed to San Diego. The third/last roomate wings 24 Aug, and the landlord has offered a small kickback to us to find people to fill our places... If you don't mind living off Avalon in Milton :oops:

AJM

Milton is too far for me and not worth the gas money. Mark Downey and Associates are actually pretty friendly people so I am using them. Any unfurnished apartments that other SNA's stay at would be ideal housing for the short term (<6 months).