• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Looking for two roommates in P'Cola - Bank half your BAH!

Tycho_Brohe

pilot
Contributor
Recent OCS grad looking to rent out two bedrooms in my apartment to API/Primary students, available immediately. It's a gated community about halfway between NASP and NASWF, so if you're expecting to go to Milton after API (which you probably should be; the current gouge is that they're sending more people there because of the T-6 transition in Corpus), not having to move again will make it easier. Plus I'm open to carpooling, so we can save some gas money on the commute.

The highlights:
-$500 a month, all included (water, gas, electric, high-speed internet)
-Washer/dryer unit in apartment (and you can help yourself to my Tide pods and dryer sheets)
-Living room (somewhat) furnished; so far I bought a futon and a 32" LED TV with Xbox 360 and a few games (no cable at the moment, but the Xbox has Netflix and Hulu Plus, so you can still watch most of your favorite shows and movies on demand)
-Screened and covered patio-balcony-thing
-Community has pool/spa area and a fitness center, both open all week from 8a-10p
-There's also a car wash area where you can rinse off your car (soap and chamois not included)
-Business center with printer, copier, scanner, and fax
-Available covered parking spaces and storage units (costs extra)

Also, there's a fireplace in the living room. I can't imagine why you'd need one in Florida, but if you do, I have one. Just putting that out there.

First person to sign gets dibs on the master bedroom with its own bathroom, second person gets to share a bathroom with me. Both rooms have ceiling fans and plenty of closet space for your 2-3 grand worth of uniforms. Plus, I'm willing to share use of my coffee pot and garment steamer.

Finally, I know firsthand some of the financial issues that arise when you're coming down to API from OCS (BAH not kicking in right away, moving expenses, buying a bunch of furniture, etc.), so I'll be collecting rent at the end of the month instead of the beginning. There's a $65 application fee, but I'll take that out of your first month's rent. The landlord may also require a deposit, depending on your credit check and rental history, but after that, you'll start banking at least half of your BAH.
Call or text Patrick at 518-429-3153, e-mail me at pryan37bb@yahoo.com, or message me on here if you're interested. Both rooms available immediately, I'll try to put up pictures later this week.

Tycho_Brohe

pilot
Contributor
UPDATE: Just classed up, got orders to Corpus Christi (they just started sending students again, my class was about half and half), so this offer only lasts about another month.