• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Lemoore (Hanford) Roommate Needed

ATLien

Can I talk to you, Michael?
pilot
I have one spare bedroom now and will have another one opening up in August 2012 in my new 3 bed\2bath single story house with a 3 car garage and home entertainment system. It’s fully furnished and also has a hot tub in the backyard. It's in a new neighborhood next to a bunch of other fleet aviators so good company, fun, and gouge. I chose this location in Hanford since it's only 2 miles North of the mall and all the stores, restaurants, and bars yet only 20 minutes from the Grangeville flight-line gate. No train delays or traffic to deal with since it’s Northwest Hanford.

I’m in the middle of workups for an early 2013 deployment, so you would basically have the home to yourself. Home is super-efficient so utilities are minimal, and the water is sourced from the newer and deeper wells so no sulfur-smelling water. We will split utilities whether or not I’m here and rent is $600/month unless there are two roommates and then it’ll be less. That’s a lot less than the local crappy apartments charge.

PM with questions or for pictures and trust me, you want to live in Hanford.

Renegade One

None
Shoot me a PM with your e-mail contact info. I'm in San Diego, and this is a long shot, but am friends with some of the "Sharpshooters" at Miramar. I assume they're always sending newbies your way...

ATLien

Can I talk to you, Michael?
pilot
Two bedrooms still available. Three bedrooms, three car garage, hottub, fully furnished with a big screen TV and home entertainment system. I'm either on the boat or Fallon, so it's basically your own place.