• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Kingsville house for rent, 4 bedroom 2 bath, $1400

usnarnnr

pilot
My house, at 1903 South Park, will be available for rent this August. It has a large, fenced backyard with a covered patio and bar, perfect for parties, grilling and pets. Tile and hardwood flooring throughout, it's great for either a couple bachelors or family. 5 min from the garage to VT-21 parking lot. For photos go to

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1903-S-Park-St-Kingsville-TX-78363/2146027020_zpid/

And for more information contact my property manager, Pam, at Coldwell Banker Kingsville, 361 592 4343, or email Pamsmith10@hotmail.com. Let her know Eric Brye referred you so she doesn't charge me an arm and a leg finder's fee and I'll send you $150 after the lease is signed. I'm deploying in a week so make sure you go through Pam, I'm not gonna be on AW regularly.