• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Kim Jong Un-successful

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
I wish I could take credit for the title but I saw it elsewhere. Regardless, the test fire of NK's latest missile failed as it exploded soon after launch:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/15/asia/north-korea-missile-test/index.html

There's been a lot of rhetoric on both sides and it's been ramping up, especially with the new administration. Part of me thinks NK just wants the attention but I'm not a poli score guy, either. Thoughts?

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
I am not convinced that the "big parade" equals a remarkable display of power. Much of NKs population is starving while most of the country is a black hole on global "light maps," and the recent tests have not been all that magnificent. Clearly he demands watching and maybe a good slap in the mouth, but that slap will have to come from China not the US.
IMG_0264.JPG

Last edited:

Farva01

BKR
pilot
249x206.gif.988f71c48f8444f2af1f6450547bba58

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
While they have had a string of failures they have also had a couple of notable successes to include putting a satellite in orbit, one of only 11 countries to do so, and launching a SLBM. The fact that they keep trying is notable too, instead of just parading their stuff they seem to be trying to make viable weapon systems.