• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Just pass ASTB and now I am getting ready for boards in July (Pilot/NFO). Have an odd question. Help

Ellie

I passed the ASTB and now I am getting ready for boards in July (Pilot/NFO). I currently live in Jacksonville FL but had planned to be moving at the end of May (to Maryland). Do I let my recruiter know? Do I change plans and stay I. Jacksonville? What is the best way to go about this?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I passed the ASTB and now I am getting ready for boards in July (Pilot/NFO). I currently live in Jacksonville FL but had planned to be moving at the end of May (to Maryland). Do I let my recruiter know? Do I change plans and stay I. Jacksonville? What is the best way to go about this?

The answer is yes, ask your OR.

GlassBanger

IntelO
Contributor
I don't want him to think I am not taking this seriously.

Ellie,

I strongly recommend you use the search bar in the upper right corner of this forum. It will be incredibly helpful for you and any further questions you may have to include anything having to do with the board, moving, recruiters, etc. I relocated from Virginia to Arizona a year or so into my process and had to start over; it sucked, but I got it done and now I practice hurrying up and waiting. Getting my package transferred from one district to the other was a challenge, but it came through. Your recruiter I'm sure will appreciate you being upfront rather than keeping it to yourself and springing it on him or her after they've invested time and energy on you without having full disclosure. (I told my recruiting office in Virginia straight up that I was moving and taking my package with me and they insisted on working with me anyway). RUFiO is the tits on recruiting matters so when he tells you something, swallow it and digest.

exNavyOffRec

I don't want him to think I am not taking this seriously.

If I was your recruiter you would already be selected :D but seriously if you told me you were moving I would do everything I could do to get your application submitted before you move, I hope yours does the same when you tell him.