• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June 08 OCS Class

swo2010

Anybody slated for this class yet?
FutureSuppo. I was selected from the same board as you but still waiting on a final select letter. Given that you have gotten yours. I'm hoping mine is not too far behind. When did you get yours by the way. The processors are saying mine is forthcoming. So waiting still.

FutureSuppo

FutureSuppo. I was selected from the same board as you but still waiting on a final select letter. Given that you have gotten yours. I'm hoping mine is not too far behind. When did you get yours by the way. The processors are saying mine is forthcoming. So waiting still.
I haven't received mine yet neither. You were picked from the August Supply board?

FutureSuppo

Yes, August 26 Board that ended up convening in early September. I'm active duty so waiting on final select. Let me know when you get yours.
I definitely will. My recruiter told me that it could be a while before I saw a final select letter. I'm in no rush. I don't even graduate until May. I'm almost sure you will be going before myself. So why did you choose supply?

Congrats! Hopefully nothing happens and I keep the Jun 8th date. What were you selected for? And what will you be doing until then?
I was selected for SNA. Right now I'm in an Basic Training course at my university, running about 4 miles every day, starting to go to CrossFit at least a few times a week as well.

bmagilke

I hope that means good news for us Supply people that since no one has mentioned anything about getting a FINSEL for May or June those might be the Supply classes. Once can only hope.