• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

July Boards

bottlenose

Alright boys... (and gals).. so whos in for the July boards

I was hoping to make it in for the June boards but I couldnt get all my LORs back in time..

SNA only
25/M
3.01 GPA in Aeronautical Science: Professional Pilot
6/8/6 50 - ASTB
Commercial/Instrument/CFI - 850 hours +
Solid LORs
Pro Pilot club
Was hired by my university as a CFI while still a student

casselj

Pro Rec SWO
I'm in for July boards. I was a non-select for the May boards

SWO only
22/M
3.82 GPA in Spanish and International Trade
5/5/5 49 ASTB
LORs: USA 0-9 (retired), USN 0-5, 2 professors, former high school teacher/family friend
Interview: SWO 0-5 (XO of local NROTC unit)
Captain of high school soccer/water polo teams, various officer positions in clubs, etc, etc..

DukeAndrewJ

Divo without a division
Contributor
Recruiter says I should be in for July (just waiting on a couple of LORs to get in)

SWO only
23/M
3.4 undergrad GPA in biology, currently have a 3.9 in grad school in immunology (though I will not be staying to finish my degree if I am selected)
64 OAR
a couple clubs extracurrics, fraternity president
no big name LORs, but I think they should be solid

dreambrat18

hey guys I tried for june, didn't make list, big surprise there.
21F, basically my bday is friday so why not make it 22...
1st choice is SWO then Oceanography and lastly Supply.
just graduated early june with my BS in marine biology and a Chem minor.
gpa- 3.03 OAR- 50
got some really great references from O6s in the army (!)
lots of leadership experience through my university and volunteering at conventions in fl. 35,000 teens and preteens with 200 leaders make for an interesting time...
good luck and hopefully this time...

markkyle66

Good luck all. I'm taking a stab at BDCP on this month's board. Applying for SNA and SNFO.

Education
· Business Management/Marketing major
· 3.79 GPA, University of Florida (WCBA)
-Deans list the previous 6 Semesters
· Active member of DEI and Golden Key Academic Honor Societies
· ASTB: 6/8/6 44

Other
· Solid LORs: Former Commodore/Atlantic Fleet LSO, AF Col, Calculus prof., Navy AMDO Capt., AF Capt. who currently flys the Collings Foundation B-25, Army Col., Army Natl Guard SF Sargeant (all of which I had the pleasure of knowing well)
· 2 years AF ROTC (dropped due to issues transferring from Community College due to budget cuts. Initially did not get accepted to UF, I petitioned the school and got in only after I was dropped from the program)
· Licensed Private Pilot: 87 hours, so some experience if it helps
· Substantial volunteer time, a lot of which was for retired veterans or school related.
· PRT: 74 Sit ups, 55 Push ups, 11:20 run

SWOHopeful

So this is the board I am on (I HOPE). In the meantime you guys can follow me on twitter under "navyhopeful". I'm training for a marathon right now and doing some other stuff.

blarged

ready
So this is the board I am on (I HOPE). In the meantime you guys can follow me on twitter under "navyhopeful". I'm training for a marathon right now and doing some other stuff.

What happens when you get selected? Do you change your identifiers?

CashvillePlt

OVER THE LINE!
So im not sure if I'm in for the June or July boards...My OR told me June but he didn't sound too sure. When did everyone here submit their app??
Ok...the stats (bottlenose, our stats sound pretty similiar)
SNA only
25/m
3.0 gpa MTSU Aerospace maintenance mgmt
6/8/7 50
850 TT CFI ,cl-65 type (furloughed airlines, but I was gonna quit anyway, ha)
5 LORs (2 former naval officers, 1 church pastor and former navy seal, 1 prof, and 1 boss)

CashvillePlt

OVER THE LINE!
Yea, similar story, just a month earlier. I was skeptical because it sounded like it was taking ppl a little longer to be seen by the boards than what I was being told. Guess I just need to shut up and wait huh?

bottlenose

Yea, similar story, just a month earlier. I was skeptical because it sounded like it was taking ppl a little longer to be seen by the boards than what I was being told. Guess I just need to shut up and wait huh?

Call your recruiter and ask if your package is listed as "at board".. My recruiter told me he can check next month for me.

gb21

20/M
SNA, NFO, SWO (BDCP)
3.3 Business Admin. Management
5/5/5 45
4 LOR's- O-9 (ret USN), O-3 (ret USN), 2 professors

-Play Div. 1 basketball