• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jeopardy and the Navy Officer

CAMike

None
Contributor
Anywhere you want to put it Max!
Never underestimate the will of an old horny woman.
Got it. Thanks for the tip Meredith ;)
What's Max's call sign? "Cougar"?

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
How do you think that would have gone had the roles been reversed? Male host, female contestant.
Bob Barker and Rich Dawson both made long careers out of that and plenty of folks tuned in every week. But the millenial generation can only watch it in reruns.

As for the poor guy on Jeopardy, he just set back the double anchor community by decades of cool points.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Well, I don't think MARPAT gets them, regardless of how many mavericks or harpoons you strap on the wings. You should have gotten some from your Prowler squadron, though.

We were never MARPAT!

Pags

N/A
pilot
I had a bud who was recently on jeopardy. He had a decent run; I think he ended with a 2 or 3 day win streak.

exNavyOffRec

as much as I like to poke fun at these guys on these shows, sitting at home is much different than being in front of an audience knowing everyone is critiquing what you do.

Homer J

I'm with NAVAIR. I'm here to help you.
Bob Barker and Rich Dawson both made long careers out of that and plenty of folks tuned in every week. But the millennial generation can only watch it in reruns.
They weren't quite as blatant and aggressive about it. Also, we weren't a bunch of sensitive snowflakes back then either. Doesn't mean it was acceptable, just a different time.

as much as I like to poke fun at these guys on these shows, sitting at home is much different than being in front of an audience knowing everyone is critiquing what you do.

Fair point.