• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jan 30th 2011

shambo

Ocs

Yeah, I got the email from my recruiter that I'm a definate January 30th, 2011 OCS date. As I understand nothing is definate until the Final Select letter comes, I feel 95% confident about it because he sure was in his email.

fjd24

Flight time is good time...
pilot
Yeah, I got the email from my recruiter that I'm a definate January 30th, 2011 OCS date. As I understand nothing is definate until the Final Select letter comes, I feel 95% confident about it because he sure was in his email.

How does your recruiter know that already when you were just pro-rec 2.5 weeks ago? Thats great though...

shambo

OCS date

I had already done my running, pushups, situps, MEPS, security clearance before I got pro-req'd. They didn't have to do much besides say, "ok this guy is ready to go." A background check is done but that doesn't take too long.

iceuroz

I am looking forward to meeting all you SNAs and adding more to this thread.

23, female,
SWO
Pace University- NYC

yakboyslim

None
I just got my class date, January 30th. Look forward to seeing you all there.

Male
BDCP SNFO
Case Western

shambo

Weather

JANUARY 2011: temperature 30 ° (3 ° below avg.); precipitation 2.5" (1" below avg.); Jan 1-5: Snow, then sunny, very cold; Jan 6-11: Snow showers, then sunny, cold; Jan 12-17: Rain and snow, seasonable; Jan 18-21: Snowstorm, then sunny, very cold; Jan 22-24: Snow, then sunny, cold; Jan 25-31: Snow, then sunny, very cold.

God that sucks.

determined2fly

I just got my final select today and will be joining all of you in Newport Jan 30th. I was an SNA select on the September board and have been stressing out over final select ever since... this is literally the last class date that would allow me to graduate before turning 27.

See you there.