• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jan. 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is pretty far off but I'm just seeing who else will be at OCS during that time. I just got final select on Monday and I swear in on thursday Feb. 24th.

Logico

Purdue Jones said:
I know this is pretty far off but I'm just seeing who else will be at OCS during that time. I just got final select on Monday and I swear in on thursday Feb. 24th.

Purdue Jones,

My OCS begins in Feb 11, 2006. I've been looking for someone to chat with about OCS preperation (PT's, General Info, etc.). Would you be interested?

You will have been there for a few weeks prior to my being there and I have no idea if we would run into each other or anything but I would find it helpful to be able to track my PT progress and other matters with someone.

I have a twin brother who is an E-6 in the Navy and who gives me some good "inside info/no BS" on all sorts of things.

Stats: I'm currently in BDCP for Intel and will graduate college in Dec 2005. I live in Kansas City, Kansas. I have been PTing a lot: running, push-ups and sit-ups and watching my diet pretty well (I'm using my gear up for OCS as a motivation for just getting more healthy all around). I'm 28.

Let me know and I'll give you my e-mail address.

Status
Not open for further replies.