• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jacksonville Fleming Island house for rent

robav8r

None
Contributor
Beautifully kept, like new home (2,800 sq ft) with access to all the Fleming Island Plantation has to offer! Gorgeous kitchen with all stainless appliances, formal living and dining rooms as well as a family room and eat-in kitchen area. 4 bedrooms including a VERY spacious master PLUS a full loft area to use any way you want! 3 car garage and FULL LAWN CARE AND EXTERMINATION INCLUDED IN RENTAL PRICE!!!!

House is available 01 Oct 2012. Rental price is $1,800/month.

PM for house pics & property management ctc info.

Attachments

• Fleming Island House pic.JPG
    Fleming Island House pic.JPG
    126.7 KB · Views: 51

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Think I just ran by that house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I thought we agreed to keep you penned up in your gated community? The running paths are outside of it, and therefore belong to me.
I could always schedule you so there is no conflict. Late night TORTs perhaps?

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
I could always schedule you so there is no conflict. Late night TORTs perhaps?

You can schedule me for late night torts when you start scheduling upgrading TACCOs as the observers on my late night DFWs.

robav8r

None
Contributor
So which one of you two is going to rent my house ??? If I don't get a bite here soon, I'm gonna start talking about sequestration again :)

Lucky3

P-8 Driver
pilot
Is this house still available? I just finished advanced and will be moving to Jacksonville sometime in October. Thanks in advance.

robav8r

None
Contributor
I literally, just accepted a lease. Sorry. I do highly recommend my property management company, Realty World. They can show you many similar properties in the area. PM me for more info if you like . . .

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
If you can hold out til the spring, I might have something in the area for you...:D

EM1toNFO

Killing insurgents with my 'messages'!!
None
I have a property in the argyle/Oakleaf area that will be avail in Feb.