• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Reserve Officer Recruiter Wanted (DCO)

devilbones

Arashikage トーマス・嵐影
If there are any reserve officer recruiters on board could you please contact me? I have contacted my local recruiter and they informed me they only serve the AC. I have all of my personal documents ready to go, I have a RELM that I completed for the USMC. I have also tried the Navy recruiting website and filled out the application a few weeks ago and no contact. I will do all the leg work. I would like to get this done before December. I am in the San Diego area but currently deployed overseas. Thanks in advance.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
If there are any reserve officer recruiters on board could you please contact me? I have contacted my local recruiter and they informed me they only serve the AC. I have all of my personal documents ready to go, I have a RELM that I completed for the USMC. I have also tried the Navy recruiting website and filled out the application a few weeks ago and no contact. I will do all the leg work. I would like to get this done before December. I am in the San Diego area but currently deployed overseas. Thanks in advance.

Did you ask the active duty OR to provide you a POC for a reserve OR? Being that they're all under the same department they probably have a list of folks who can help you out.

devilbones

Arashikage トーマス・嵐影
Did you ask the active duty OR to provide you a POC for a reserve OR? Being that they're all under the same department they probably have a list of folks who can help you out.
I did and the recruiter I was working with was supposed to email the reserve OR my package and CC me. He did not. I was actually able to track him down, it just took some phone calls to different people. Thanks for your reply.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I did and the recruiter I was working with was supposed to email the reserve OR my package and CC me. He did not. I was actually able to track him down, it just took some phone calls to different people. Thanks for your reply.

No worries. Glad to see the ball is moving again. You have until roughly December-ish to submit your RC IWC application. Good luck.

unbroken

Naval officer

Relatedly: A friend who just started the DCO process informed me today that his OR is enlisted. Is that common? My understanding was that officer recruiters were themselves officers. However, he said that a chief sat down with him for a few hours to go over paperwork, etc. I hadn't heard of this type of arrangement previously, though admittedly my experience is limited to only a handful of recruiting districts.

devilbones

Arashikage トーマス・嵐影
Relatedly: A friend who just started the DCO process informed me today that his OR is enlisted. Is that common? My understanding was that officer recruiters were themselves officers. However, he said that a chief sat down with him for a few hours to go over paperwork, etc. I hadn't heard of this type of arrangement previously, though admittedly my experience is limited to only a handful of recruiting districts.
All of the OR I have spoken with have been enlisted, I do know that there are Officers too.

bryanteagle6

i have had both officers and enlisted as my POC for DCO INTEL reserve. Most have been enlisted though. All of my recruiters have been in the process of retiring or phasing out of recruiting, which is why ive had 6 POC in 4 years! all great ppl though