• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IP Officer requirements

First, KBayDog, please try to lay off the lock button for a hot minute if you dont mind.

The following is not a demand.

I need a very direct answer to the following question:

Is calculus and/or calculus based physics required to submit a candidates package?

This is in regard to IP, NOT SWO-IP

I would prefer a response directly from a current IP officer or an IW/IP Community Manager.

My skills from my prior enlisted service as well as my civilian career and degree directly align with the IP field. However due to a lack of a definitive and concrete answer to the aforementioned question, I may have no option other than IW. This would be a misuse of my skills as well as a disservice to the Navy, by being in the "wrong" career field.

I would like to thank you in advance for your contributions.

navy09

None
First off, I'm sorry but I'm not a current IP officer or an IW/IP Community Manager....

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
notquiteleet said:
I will provide SOME information about me, but I reserve my right to remain as anonymous as I wish on the public internet.

Come on like an ass, get treated like an ass.

Crowbar

None
My leet-ness is fully disclosed

I googled your username and found your site, your blog, and your picture, and you still want to say that's not you? I also looked at your email address and strangely it matches everything else I found. You aren't anonymous, you aren't fooling anybody, and you aren't going to be a member of this site much longer if you keep up the shenanigans.

It could be, it might not.

Do you know what a false flag is?

More importantly, why is establishing identity so important to you? Do you know why certificate authority failed in the public domain? Do you know why openID hasnt really taken off yet?

However, I do like the professional demeanor here. Is this the product of behavior acquired in Navy OCS?

It seems that you have a little to understand about information. If you dont want to answer a question, dont post, and let the thread die instead of you guys circlejerking each other. In the least, it would come off a tad more professional than your recent posts.

Again, thanks for your contributions.

Max_Power

Prefers Skippy
Contributor
LeavingSeinfeld.gif

phrogpilot73

However, I do like the professional demeanor here. Is this the product of behavior acquired in Navy OCS?
Wow, you're a cocky little shit. I've give you a hint, it's borne from the brotherhood of combat-seasoned aviators.

You were not a warrior, are trying to NOT be a warrior, and then try to go toe-to-toe with warriors. We see through your feelings of inadequacy and the pathetic attempts to compensate.

That's why you're gone, we're still here, and you'll never be one of us.

desertoasis

Something witty.
None
Contributor
Thank you God.

Please please please, mods, let this thread keep going for a little bit? This one is starting better than rickross27! :D