• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Information dominance warfare pin approved

phrogpilot73

Here you go:

IDCWarfareInsignia.jpg

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yeah, everyone's special and gets a gold star!

I guess it's true that everything you needed to know you learned in kindergarten.

Do SWOs, IWOs and all the others talk about that day that they "get their waves" or whatever you would call it, and what kind of party do they throw when they get "Waved?"

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
I can't wait for IWDomanincewarriors.com : "Until you get your golden globe...STFU"

Also, I wonder if your peepee gets schwacked for asking what percent gets laptops?

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Here we go again!

At least it looks better than the old SOSUS pin:
pn-iusso.gif

pn-iusse.gif

-ea6bflyr ;)

LoneSailor

Not laughing at the insignia, but laughing at the arrows pointing and ensuring a 5 year old knows what they are pointing at. Very ironic. Can you say Powerpoint overkill?

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Ugh. Why didn't I join the Marines... Is it too late to jump ship on the sea going Air Force? Traditions...not important; flair...important. Got it.

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
5. THE NEW INSIGNIA WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AT NAVY
EXCHANGE UNIFORM CENTERS OR VIA THE NAVY EXCHANGE UNIFORM SUPPORT
CENTER BY AUGUST 2010.

You think the Navy Exchange is behind all these new warfare devices? Best. Conspiracy. Theory. Ever.