• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I'm just curious...

phrogpilot73

If the stud/instructor from HT-18 that tagged my aircraft at University Air Center in Gainesville is on AirWarriors. If so, how'd you like the return fire?

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
If the stud/instructor from HT-18 that tagged my aircraft at University Air Center in Gainesville is on AirWarriors. If so, how'd you like the return fire?

It wasn't me, but I was there the other night on a goggle hop. When were you there? I think I was the only fleet aircraft flying on Sept 30th that night. Okay, maybe someone was in Starboard D w/ the clown jets off the coast, but otherwise...

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
On a side note, some ass hat local got the P3s banned from flying at G'ville due to noise. We haven't flown there in months.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
On a side note, some ass hat local got the P3s banned from flying at G'ville due to noise. We haven't flown there in months.

Wow. That might be a sign of the apocalypse or maybe society is getting ever closer to max stupid. I mean, I always understood one of the selling points of the P-3/MPRA is that you could go just about anywhere in the world and not attract much attention because they look like small airliners (and easily blend in). So much for that theory. I guess it really does take only one ass hat to make an exception to the rule.

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor

Would you want that ugly thing flying over your house? It brings property values down everywhere within a 5 nm radius. That must be a note in the NATOPs somewhere.

Got any pics phrog? What did you do to the -57?

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Would you want that ugly thing flying over your house? It brings property values down everywhere within a 5 nm radius. That must be a note in the NATOPs somewhere.

I agree completely, who would want to see a phrog flying over their house, and better yet, who would willingly take pictures of it?

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor

Big words coming from..what, a turboweenie ace?

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
Big words coming from..what, a turboweenie ace?

Granted...but have you seen the property values in north Santa Rosa County? The same thing applies. Likewise, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know a fat, ugly woman when he sees one.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Granted...but have you seen the property values in north Santa Rosa County? The same thing applies. Likewise, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know a fat, ugly woman when he sees one.

You're waiting to class up for Primary, right? Here's a fun thing you can do, when you start flying military aircraft: Talk shit on the first Herky Bird/Warpig IP's ride, so he'll know that you're 100% legit and that he better not give you any bullshit. Extra points if you lay it down in the brief/pre-flight. You'll pretty much definitely get jets that way.

Let me know how that works out.

Smiles in full effect, somewhere around here.