• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How to request for an OAR waiver?

sdstudent

Hello Everyone,

I plan to send my first submission to the Officer Candidate School program on 22OCT18 for Information Professional, but I have an Officer Aptitude Rating of 49.

"... Applicants for commission as an Information Professional Officer must attain a score of 50 or greater, waiverable to 45 by the IP OCM in coordination with the NRC."

How to I go about receiving this waiver? Thanks for the help.

Very Respectfully,

sdstudent

Attachments

• PA-108D_Information_Professional_(IP)_May-2018.pdf
    72.5 KB · Views: 64

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hello Everyone,

I plan to send my first submission to the Officer Candidate School program on 22OCT18 for Information Professional, but I have an Officer Aptitude Rating of 49.

"... Applicants for commission as an Information Professional Officer must attain a score of 50 or greater, waiverable to 45 by the IP OCM in coordination with the NRC."

How to I go about receiving this waiver? Thanks for the help.

Very Respectfully,

sdstudent

As a fleet applicant did you ask the Fleet Processor?? If not, why not?

sdstudent

As a fleet applicant did you ask the Fleet Processor?? If not, why not?

Good Morning/Afternoon Sir,

I am not too sure who my Fleet Processor would be. The individual who has been helping me with the development of package is my command's Commissioning Program Officer, but even they were unsure about the waiver process.

The reason I am seeking a waiver is because I am told that my evaluations and education would have a greater impact on the selection process. Is this really the case? Thank you.

Very Respectfully,

sdstudent

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Good Morning/Afternoon Sir,

I am not too sure who my Fleet Processor would be. The individual who has been helping me with the development of package is my command's Commissioning Program Officer, but even they were unsure about the waiver process.

The reason I am seeking a waiver is because I am told that my evaluations and education would have a greater impact on the selection process. Is this really the case? Thank you.

Very Respectfully,

sdstudent

You can find the email to the OCS fleet processor on the NPC OCS website.