• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

House for rent Meridian MS

ryan.aldrich

4 Bedroom, 3.5 bath beautiful home located midtown on the corner of 24th St and Poplar Springs dr. Great location--2 miles from grocery store, restaurants, malls, 1 miles from downtown, 4 miles from Bonita Lakes park and 25 mins to base.

House has extra bonus room that can be used as an office or spare bedroom, has high ceilings with nice trim work, large family room with gas fireplace, dining room, workout room, breakfast nook, updated kitchen, 2 car garage and 4 car driveway along with a one car carport.

Tons of storage space (more than you could fill,) large semi-finished attic. Central air, gas stove, gas water heater. Low utility bills. Move in immediatly. Perfect for a group of flight students or IPs or a family.

1350 p/month. Pm me or email rpaldrich@gmail.com

ryan.aldrich

Andy--if you are having trouble getting in touch with me, the house is still for rent. Give me a call at 703-443-1316, Ryan