• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Hangar 24 Brewery Grand Opening, Havasu, 24-25 Feb

HuggyU2

None
For those going cross-country westbound this weekend, Hangar 24 Brewery is having the grand opening of their new Lake Havasu, AZ location. B-17 should be there, plus a number of airshow performers hanging out. Good times... especially if you show up in a military aircraft in your flight suit.

The beers are aviation-themed, and the artwork on the labels is classic. Even better... the beer is outstanding.

https://www.facebook.com/Hangar24Havasu/

http://hangar24brewery.com/index.htm

HuggyU2

None
Well, keep in mind the Redlands location is having their AirFest on 20 May. It's a great show and concert.

707guy

"You can't make this shit up..."
It was an epic night following the Friday rehearsal at the Hangar 24 AirFest. Even got to meet a fellow AW member.

Beautiful SoCal WX today.

Let the games begin.

Take good care of Scraps, Chaz and Bacon...

HuggyU2

None
Take good care of Scraps, Chaz and Bacon...
Great guys. They didn't need my help, and seemed to be doing just fine. Haha!
The Friday night performer party was epic fun.
Overall, one hell of a great two-day run.
Also, got to meet the Osprey crew from Miramar who were terrific too.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The AZ Chapter of the Army Aviation Heritage Foundation has det our Cobra out to Chino and the Yanks Museum for the summer airshow sked. We were planning on the Hangar 24 Airfest, but I have not heard yet if they made it. Would have been the first op after relocating last weekend. They may not have been ready for it. See a black and gold Ah-1F out there huggy?

707guy

"You can't make this shit up..."
Great guys. They didn't need my help, and seemed to be doing just fine. Haha!
The Friday night performer party was epic fun.
Overall, one hell of a great two-day run.
Also, got to meet the Osprey crew from Miramar who were terrific too.

Bacon is a hoot lol. All good guys - looking forward to working with them in Dayton next month.

HuggyU2

None
The AZ Chapter of the Army Aviation Heritage Foundation ...
See a black and gold Ah-1F out there huggy?
Yes, there were there, and raffled off a ride in the Cobra.
I was extremely busy as the airshow announcer, and didn't get to chat with the AAHF guy however.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Glad they made it. I didn't have the time to drive over. Hope to support some other socal events later. Maybe I'll catach you at one of those.

HuggyU2

None
The Hangar 24 AirFest will most likely grow to become a two-day event: 19-20 May 2018.

Speaking of Hangar 24, they are probably going to do an airshow in October of this year. More to follow.

DocT

Dean of Students
pilot
It was an epic night following the Friday rehearsal at the Hangar 24 AirFest. Even got to meet a fellow AW member.

Beautiful SoCal WX today.

Let the games begin.

When Huggy recommends a show I suggest you take an airplane over there if you're able. Great times Huggy! The Hangar 24 crew really rolled out the red carpet and put on a hell of a show.