• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Halos and start bursts after PRK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark_Miller

Hopefully Future SNA
I had PRK back in June and i am still having halos and star bursts. But I dont have them all the time, just a lot of the time still. Some nights my vision is pretty clear. Did any of you that have had PRK still have halos and starbursts for awhile after it? Also how long did it take for yours to go away?

uncledave

Do you have large pupils? People with large pupils seem to have that problem alot. Usually a doctor will not let someone have the surgery if there is a big chance of that happening(halos).

I had star bursts for quite awhile (~6 months) especially on rainy nights, but they eventually went away completely.

Mark_Miller

Hopefully Future SNA
Yeah I have large pupils, but they were like 1mm smaller than the limit. So I was well within the range of the laser, I guess its just gonna take some time to go away. Its kinda frustrating, but I did it so I could fly, just gotta remember that.

SteveG75

Retired and starting that second career
None
6+ months to a year. Will be at the 4 year mark in January, love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.