• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY19 Field Accession Board

silver236

None
I am submitting my application for the FY19 Field Accession Board that is slated to convene 11 June 2018. Flying professionally has been one of my lifelong goals, however an issue during my original flight physical (which is no longer a problem) prevented me from reaching this goal when I was going through the commissioning process. I currently have my private pilot license, with over 100 hours of flight time and a 6/9/6 ASTB score. At age 29, this is going to be my last opportunity to apply for the accession board. With this said, I am respectfully seeking your guidance on how to increase my chances of selection, and if you know of anyone in the aviation community who could speak favorably on my behalf. Please PM me, I have a complete resume ready for a review. Thank you for your time.

Hotdogs

I don’t care if I hurt your feelings
pilot
Not sure if LORs are required but Senior Aviators (0-5+) would probably help. Reach out to any MEU, Regitmental, or Battalion Air Officer you’ve worked with to help you out. Right now is a great time to apply because we are hemorrhaging pilots for a variety of reasons.

silver236

None
Unfortunately, I have not had any MEU experience but I do have LORs from retired O-6 aviators (USAF and USMC). I am already in receipt of orders so I'm not sure how this is going to play out. My monitor even said he will try to keep me in my MOS due to my orders and MOS credibility.