• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY17 Supply DCO

ABMD

Bullets don't fly without Supply
So who is going to apply for the July '16 Supply DCO Board? Figured I'd get a new thread started.

I was not selected at the July '15 board, but have a new job and a few new things to add to my package (hope the recruiter allows me to reapply)

Good luck to all.

AB

Jones29681

I was going to, but life has thrown me a one year delay. I'll work towards next summer (2017) boards.

Good luck! Hopefully you get it this go around. What are your stats?

ABMD

Civilian, no prior service work in Supply/Logistics/Contracting for a local utility (10+ yrs of total experience). Bachelor's (Business) and Master's degrees (Finance) with respectable GPA's. Have 4 LOR's from 2 VPs @ Fortune 500 companies, 1 retired O7, and Pastor of my church. Had 2 interviews with O5's both commented favorably.

I switched jobs just before my package was submitted to the board last year, so I am hoping that more experience at the new job along with new LOR from current boss (former O3) will be enough for the new recruiter to allow me to resubmit. Otherwise, not sure what next step is.

Nathant09

Application submits 21JUL15 - 18JUN16; NRD Recommended 11JUN16; NRD Cutoff 18JUN16; Board Convenes 18JUL16.

Thank you. I'm currently on a MOB overseas and am interested in apply for the JUL '16 Supply Board. I would like to get LOR out here and interviews to get ahead so when I return back stateside I will have a lot of the process completed. I'm just not sure what is all required for DCO supply.

fieldrat

Fully Qualified 1815
Not sure interviews are required for Supply Corps... maybe try googling for the relevant program authorization(s)?

ABMD

Not sure interviews are required for Supply Corps... maybe try googling for the relevant program authorization(s)?
I was required to have 2 interviews with Supply Corp Officers for my packet. 1 officers had to be Reserve the other Active. I believe the officers have to be at least O4 or O5, in my case they were both O5's.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
you mean "two"? has somebody been drinking tonight? :D

tumblr_m13kyvX6pz1r3yj3ro1_500.jpg

fieldrat

Fully Qualified 1815
@RUFiO181 thanks for the correction. I didn't see it in the program authorization (maybe I dredged an old version), but that's what why recruiters exist.

ABMD

Lockup/TheAperturist,

Has your OR given the go ahead to submit for a second year in a row? May I ask what "changes" you made for this time around? I had to press hard to get my OR (new OR) to at least consider the changes I made since August. I sent an email with my updated resume last week and haven't heard back yet.

Good luck!