• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FUTRUMP and the T-6

HuggyU2

None
What ever happened with this?
I find it surprising that the thread never had any real info, once the IP responsible was discovered.

It's probably my inabilities on the computer... but I cannot even find the original thread from January. Was it deleted?

IKE

Nerd Whirler
pilot
What ever happened with this?
I find it surprising that the thread never had any real info, once the IP responsible was discovered.

It's probably my inabilities on the computer... but I cannot even find the original thread from January. Was it deleted?
Are you suggesting an AW conspiracy to cover up that the FUTRUMP IP was an AW mod?

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The original thread was derailed, subsequently locked, then deleted.

So, @huggyu2, you're not going senile yet.

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
Are you suggesting an AW conspiracy to cover up that the FUTRUMP IP was an AW mod?

because-russians-meme.jpg

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
So what's the answer that everyone seems to be avoiding? Was this guy reprimanded? Promoted? Shitcanned? Still flying the T-6 with FUHUGGY in the ADS-B?

Is it avoidance or do the folks who actually post here just not know?

RedFive

pilot
None
Contributor
Last I heard from T-6 land was FNAEB. Probably should move this thread to Private NA...

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Last I heard from T-6 land was FNAEB. Probably should move this thread to Private NA...
Think the previous posts were moved to the PNA. But huggy didn't have access and missed the discussion. Any thoughts on including them in the private forum? Feel free to private message me your thoughts or post here. Etc.