• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Four shot dead in Coronado,CA

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
Great dude an his sister..tragic

Losing someone in combat or a mishap is one thing, we signed up for it. But not this. Prayers for the families of all involved.

Mr. Blonde

My ass is a motherfuckin' champion
pilot
Dave was an amazing guy and a great friend. This is an unbelievable tragedy. Please pray for him and his sister, their family and everyone involved.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
I really don't know what to say. I know everyone who lived there, spent many a night there. Gives me shivers to see the house in that footage. Terrible tragedy for Dave's family, him and his sister were awesome folks. I still remember how fucking goofy he looked in his home-made Marvin the Martian costume at their halloween party. Guy just had his first Hornet flight right before Christmas, and of course I made some sarcastic asshole comment on his FB page about it :( RIP brother

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
My condolences for family and friends. I'd met Dave a few times and he seemed like a great guy.

sickboy

pilot
RIP Bob, you're a great guy. I don't know the other's personally but RIP as well. That's a shitty way to go out.

KCOTT

remember to pillage before you burn
pilot
Shocked. Knew Dave from Corpus. Incredibly sad to hear.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
RIP Bob, you're a great guy. I don't know the other's personally but RIP as well. That's a shitty way to go out.

God damn it.......I figured he was the other one, but hadn't heard any confirmation yet. He was going to be a legend of Naval Aviation....RIP Bob Bob

Mr. Blonde

My ass is a motherfuckin' champion
pilot
If anyone is around southern California the rosary for Dave and his sister Karen is Friday night at 730 and the funeral Saturday at 1000 in Bakersfield.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Bob was a former NROTC student of mine. Great American. This is a travesty.

-ea6bflyr :(

CUBUFFS4134

Tellin’ it like it is.
pilot
Contributor
Dave was an API bud and I shared many lunches with him BBQ style in front of the NEX in Corpus. Class act. You will be greatly missed. RIP to you and those involved, and healing for their families.