• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Flying helos

Mary-Catherine

Howdy,

I'm a high school senior graduating in may, I'm attending the Texas A&M University college of engineering in the fall, my end goal is to commission as an officer in the USMC and fly helicopters... I applied for the Naval Academy and the NROTC scholarship but I doubt those two options will work out for me, I've been talking to an OSO at my local recruiting station about different paths to commission

At TAMU I will be in the Corps of Cadets and doing ROTC

It took me a while to decide between going Navy or going Marines but I've been decided on Marines for a while now and I'm dead set, it's the only branch I want to serve in (given that I have a choice)

I was wondering if anyone could link me to any useful threads on this website that could help me... I haven't submitted any package for PLC because I'm waiting to see if I can get picked up for a side load while at TAMU. I just need to find more information and more alternate ways to contract and what I need to do to prepare.

Thanks in advance.

MH

robav8r

None
Contributor
1. Enjoy your Senior (last) year of High School and the upcoming summer before you start college.
2. Study hard and do well in the Engineering Program.
3. Stay healthy, keep in good shape, and ENJOY college.