• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Field Accession Board FY2017

silver236

None
Greetings Gentlemen,

So four Lts were selected for FAB FY2016 as opposed to two or one selectees from previous years. Why? Maybe the Corps needs more pilots nowadays?

Quick question, do I have to take the new ASTB even though I had already passed the old version back in 2012?

Hotdogs

I don’t care if I hurt your feelings
pilot
No one will know that information except Manpower, and they might not even know themselves or they do and don't want to share.

silver236

None
Also, does anyone know if there is a waiver for minimum time on station ? MARADMIN for Field Accession Boards for the past several years states that the applicant must have at least 1.5 years of time on station by 1 Oct. I am currently stationed overseas and began my tour here on 24 April, 2015. I will be a month shy comes 1 Oct, 2016. Since I'm in a densely populated MOS, maybe rotating me out early wouldn't be a major issue? Any input will be appreciated.

3. ELIGIBILITY:
A. THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED TO ACTIVE DUTY OFFICERS WITH REQUIREMENTS SET FORTH IN REF A. APPLICANTS SHALL HAVE NO MORE THAN FIVE YEARS COMMISSIONED SERVICE (YCS) AS OF 1 OCT 15. APPLICANTS MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF ONE AND A HALF YEARS TIME ON STATION BY 1 OCT 15, AND IF SELECTED, WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PCS FOR NA TRAINING UNTIL THEY HAVE COMPLETED A MINIMUM OF TWO YEARS AT THEIR CURRENT DUTY STATION.