• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Early Stages:LOR from Previous Command

MB91

I am currently in the early stages of applying for OCS. I am in a position here of trying to take advantage of the last month I have at my current command and using it for my package in the future. My question is I am PCS'ing in the next month from my current joint command. My CO is a O-6 AF Intel Officer and I was thinking for a letter of recommendation having the possibility of diversity in LOR could look favorable. My predicament is if the date he signs the LOR (within the next month) and the time I apply which will likely be the end of 2018 or early 2019 look unfavorable? Due to PCS and school en route I will not arrive to my next command until end of FY18. Additionally, we have a O-6 Navy Intel Officer that I would additionally like to pursue a LOR with, same question applies.

Thank you for your time and consideration!