• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Downtown Norfolk Luxury 2 BD Loft Condo for Rent

Saluki

I am PCSing to Fallon, NV for 3 years on the 23AUG and I need to rent out my condo. It is a great location and I have loved living here. Please feel free to contact me by email alexanderlevy30@gmail.com or call me at 708-359-8391 to discuss it further. Condo will be shown as requested.

The unit has exposed brick, Brazilian hard wood floors, mosaic backsplash, 1 and 1/2 baths, gourmet kitchen, high ceilings, stainless steel GE appliances, laundry room with appliances.

Surrounded by the areas best in performing arts, entertainment and dining. Across the street from SCOPE entertainment venue, Chrysler Hall Performing Arts and a short walk to the Harrison Opera house, Chrysler Museum of Art, baseball stadium, and hockey stadium. One block from the area's Nordstrom-anchored Mall and so many restaurants. Light rail stop one block away.

More Pics on www.militarybyowner.com
Condo6.jpg AD Number: MBO243052