• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Detailer Contact Question

gschem

Hi All,

I'm heading to OCS soon as an Intel select. Can anyone give me current info on the detailing process for orders after NIOBC? Specifically, I'm submitting collo paperwork and would like to get it to my future detailer asap. Should I submit with other paperwork at OCS, get in touch with my detailer once I've actually earned my commission/as I get to NIOBC, or wait because they'll be getting in touch with me? Thanks for any insight.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hi All,

I'm heading to OCS soon as an Intel select. Can anyone give me current info on the detailing process for orders after NIOBC? Specifically, I'm submitting collo paperwork and would like to get it to my future detailer asap. Should I submit with other paperwork at OCS, get in touch with my detailer once I've actually earned my commission/as I get to NIOBC, or wait because they'll be getting in touch with me? Thanks for any insight.

You won't be working with a detailer really until NIOBC. That's when you determine what and where you're going.

LET73

What @RUFiO181 said. Also, you won't be dealing directly with the detailer at NIOBC; you'll be going through the instructors. Once you get there, just let your instructors know that you'll be collocating.