• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Designators

hipfinnsy

Sensual Pepper
So besides SNA, NFO, and SWO, what are you things that I can apply for? Particularly unrestricted line. Supply sounds and intel' seem pretty amazing but I don't think I would enjoy being restricted. You'd think that it would be easy to find a list of all the officer designators, but I really can't. Furthermore, can one actually even apply for Specwar as a designator? Not that I am interested in that, but it just didn't seem to make sense to me that you could apply for something crazy like that. Right now I'm applying for SNA/NFO/SWO in that order, but I'm wondering what else I should consider.

Also:

Is the difference in quality of life between SNA/NFO and SWO really as dramatic as everyone on here makes it out to be? People act like SWOs get no sleep and have way more work. How demanding is the schedule of a SWO in relation to something like Supply?

twobecrazy

RTB...
Contributor
So besides SNA, NFO, and SWO, what are you things that I can apply for? Particularly unrestricted line. Supply sounds and intel' seem pretty amazing but I don't think I would enjoy being restricted. You'd think that it would be easy to find a list of all the officer designators, but I really can't. Furthermore, can one actually even apply for Specwar as a designator? Not that I am interested in that, but it just didn't seem to make sense to me that you could apply for something crazy like that. Right now I'm applying for SNA/NFO/SWO in that order, but I'm wondering what else I should consider.

Are you messing around?

Check here for programs and requirements
http://nyusn.blogspot.com/p/programs-available-and-requirements.html

This one is the same info as the above but outdated so use the first.
http://www.cnrc.navy.mil/sanfrancisco/opo/general-information.htm

Is the difference in quality of life between SNA/NFO and SWO really as dramatic as everyone on here makes it out to be? People act like SWOs get no sleep and have way more work. How demanding is the schedule of a SWO in relation to something like Supply?

Every job in the military is hard. It will require a lot from you.

desertoasis

Something witty.
None
Contributor

Ask these guys. You'll fit in well there.

www.sailorbob.com

hipfinnsy

Sensual Pepper
Definitely not trolling. Thanks for that link. I really couldn't find any information like that. I'm actually surprised at the relatively small amount of designators for officers.

GreenLantern330

Did you even bother reading this: http://www.airwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php/147620-Air-Warrior-s-Forum-Rules-(SOP) before posting?

And if you had used the search function, Google, or even just try looking at Navy.com or asking your OR (there's a concept!) you wouldn't get as much crap as you do for asking the questions you ask.

EDIT: Not to forget, if you would look at just the regular forum page and did some reading, which as an English major, you should be quite fond of, you'd notice that there are already threads dedicated to Supply, SWO, AMDO, Intel, Crypto, Subs, and CEC. You're just lazy.

twobecrazy

RTB...
Contributor
I do my trolling on 4chan, not here.

Wouldn't it be better to not practice trolling? Because you admitted doing such acts people here will not take you seriously until you prove otherwise which you have yet to do. Taking a backseat to lurk, search, and observe may do some good. You must change the perception people have of you which currently is a lack of grasping what is expected from you on this site. Then when you have a stronger understanding of how things work on this forum by all means join the conversation. But if you say stupid things or people have to constantly tell you to search around you will continue to get hammered.

Treetop Flyer

pilot
He has the resolve of a space shuttle. Give him a chance, and he will give you an astronaut. He awaits your reply with an unconditional smile.