• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS December 2016 IWC Board

TangoMic

All,

Creating this thread for those who are applying to the December 2016 IWC selection board.

There was not a thread created for the September 2016 board and the previous June 2016 thread is getting a bit congested.

Board date: 5 December 2016

GlassBanger

IntelO
Contributor
Scratch off SUPPLY from your signature line. NRC will not accept supply kits if it's your third or beyond choice.

I am aware. It is only there to make up a 3rd option, I don't actually want to be seen by Supply boards. It's also in my paperwork of my kit with my recruiter as number 3.

Thanks!

kkfinn

I am aware. It is only there to make up a 3rd option, I don't actually want to be seen by Supply boards. It's also in my paperwork of my kit with my recruiter as number 3.

Thanks!

You aren't required to put 3 choices. You could put just one or two and still turn it in.

exNavyOffRec

This will be my first board. Good luck everyone. I am the old man in the selection process (41 years old), so no other options besides Intel. :)

I think those GPA's will make you stand out, given your age you probably only have one shot since you need to be commissioned by age 42.

TahoeDiver

Just got my interview dates, Nov 28 in Portland. Anyone else signed up for those? From what I hear they are doing a large group since it's getting close to deadline for packages. Does anyone have a link to other threads on here for sample DCO interview questions? The search function didn't give anything.

exNavyOffRec

Just got my interview dates, Nov 28 in Portland. Anyone else signed up for those? From what I hear they are doing a large group since it's getting close to deadline for packages. Does anyone have a link to other threads on here for sample DCO interview questions? The search function didn't give anything.

you just posted a DCO question in the thread for those going for an active duty board.

DoubleDownAWO

Checking In! Emailed it off last week and never received confirmation. Resubmitted as the FAQ said I should.. we shall see.