• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

"Crusader" AR-15

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I think you can update your shopping cart with pork laced bullets? At least that came up when I did the google search! Good lord... :rolleyes: SMH

Last edited:

sevenhelmet

Low calorie attack from the Heartland
pilot
Definitely serious- that's Spike's Tactical rifle is real. Lame, in my opinion, but I'm sure they'll sell with the redneck mall-ninja crowd.

I don't like that most civilian single-fire ARs even have a roll-mark in the full-auto position. Leads to too many questions from the uninitiated:
Derp: "Oh, does that mean it's automatic fire? You aren't supposed to have those!"
You: "No it's not full-auto, it's just a standard roll mark. Completely legitimate."
Derp: "Yeah, right. Legal rifles don't have that option."
You: "This rifle is single-fire per trigger pull only. Here try to select that position. See? You can't, because it isn't an option."
Derp: "You just blocked the safety or something. It's marked that way for a reason. That's definitely a machine gun."
You: ":rolleyes:"

Oh, and by the way, Mohammed Ackmed Jihad would not hesitate to kill you with that Spike's AR if he got a chance.

Last edited:

exNavyOffRec

To be somewhat effective wouldn't that saying need to be in Arabic? I mean, are they just making the assumption every person can read English?

If it boost their sales good for them, a business owner needs to look at different things to get customers.

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Good job derp-brigade. You picked something from the bible (Psalms) that is considered holy to Islam as well. Fucking morons.