• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Critique on ASTB section study method...

BlueSky94

This is the part of the exam that measures spatial apperception with parking lots. I remember the format of the exam last time I took it and I've came up with a method to practice it.

Here's a picture. The camera's blurry, but in case you wanted to know, I've scored 35/40 correct in a time of 4:25 (around 6.5 seconds per question).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,009.7 KB · Views: 137

GoVols14

This is the part of the exam that measures spatial apperception with parking lots. I remember the format of the exam last time I took it and I've came up with a method to practice it.

Here's a picture. The camera's blurry, but in case you wanted to know, I've scored 35/40 correct in a time of 4:25 (around 6.5 seconds per question).

Do you think you'd be willing to assist me with this? It's the most stressful portion of the exam for me. Please help me understand how you've done this.

Caesium

Blue is my favorite color
I don't fully understand why people are stressing over this section if we'll literally be able to practice it for hours if we want to at test time. Is there something I'm missing? During the practice session do they not tell you whether you got the answer right?

They tell you the answers in the practice session. I went through it like 20 times. The method I used involved drawing a compass and orienting it to where North would be depending on the heading. I had the most trouble with SE and SW.

Parkside

@Caesium my experience during the actual test was that I got the same specific questions over and over again. I'm glad I had put in the time to practice extensively beforehand as well.