• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Contract questions

PhillipC

This is mostly geared towards the recruiters and HR personnel out there. I recently signed all my enlistment paperwork before I head to OCS next month. During the process of signing my 4/1 among other paperwork I had a question for the processor. I am prior service, but on my 4/1 it does not show my prior time. When I inquired about this I was told it was ok and that after OCS I would sign a new contract and that contract would then reflect my prior time and not to worry about it for now. Of course I am worried about it, I don't want anything to affect me getting my e-pay after commissioning. So was this good advice? Or should I be trying to fix that asap?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
This is mostly geared towards the recruiters and HR personnel out there. I recently signed all my enlistment paperwork before I head to OCS next month. During the process of signing my 4/1 among other paperwork I had a question for the processor. I am prior service, but on my 4/1 it does not show my prior time. When I inquired about this I was told it was ok and that after OCS I would sign a new contract and that contract would then reflect my prior time and not to worry about it for now. Of course I am worried about it, I don't want anything to affect me getting my e-pay after commissioning. So was this good advice? Or should I be trying to fix that asap?

If it doesn't get fixed with the NRD it will get fixed at OCS/local PSD.

No need to be in chicken little mode...