• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Class Dates???

STG1-ENS

I haven't seen any class dates being posted lately. I am hoping this isn't a sign that they are full or near full on classes for the rest of the year. I'm still waiting on orders and really don't want to have to wait until next year to go. I wish I knew what the hold up was for my class dates; I have seen people from the same board Pro Rec'd for the same designator getting their class dates, so what gives? Anybody else from the April boards still waiting on class dates? Specifically, anyone who was Pro Rec'd for SWO or one of the SWO/IP/IW options?

john kalafatis

pro-rec IW
I haven't seen any class dates being posted lately. I am hoping this isn't a sign that they are full or near full on classes for the rest of the year. I'm still waiting on orders and really don't want to have to wait until next year to go. I wish I knew what the hold up was for my class dates; I have seen people from the same board Pro Rec'd for the same designator getting their class dates, so what gives? Anybody else from the April boards still waiting on class dates? Specifically, anyone who was Pro Rec'd for SWO or one of the SWO/IP/IW options?
pro recd in april. still waiting.

USCGSSO

I was selected in the DECEMBER board for SWO and haven't gotten orders! You're a FY 2014 accession, but that still means a class date as early as July. It's really annoying, I know.

LFCFan

*Insert nerd wings here*
The classes here lately have been pretty damn big...80-100 candidates each, with 11-13 only being 55 for some reason. I'm sure someone here is trying to make room for you all!

afwx

Booyahkah

Selected for SWO in Dec and SWO/IW in April. I will be in the 14 July 2013 class as a SWO/IW. Should be getting orders any day now.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2