• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Chicago NRD Recruiting

None taken spook, that's why i'm not here to tell people how to be an officer - just to answer any general recruiting type questions they might have that pertain to my current role.
Since you’ve been to OCS recently, maybe you can answer this question I asked on another thread: what’s medical Monday like? Is it like MEPS with a more detailed eye exam for aviation? Do they make you duck walk and stretch again, and do they do another anal exam? Those are widely seen as some of the worst parts of MEPS.

Meyerkord

A-Pool/Swim/IFS/API
what's the current OHARP situation like for SNA's? I'm in the feb 10 OCS class (also from Chicago) and was wondering about time off between graduation and API
Expect 3 months of OHARP and another 3 months of waiting in Pensacola. I commissioned in early June and I’m just classing up for IFS next week.

Since you’ve been to OCS recently, maybe you can answer this question I asked on another thread: what’s medical Monday like? Is it like MEPS with a more detailed eye exam for aviation? Do they make you duck walk and stretch again, and do they do another anal exam? Those are widely seen as some of the worst parts of MEPS.
Expect it to be like MEPS minus the duck walk and with more eye tests