• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Cherry Point 5 bed / 3 bath on 1.5 acres

Cordespc

None
Contributor
Dudes,
My run at Cherry Point has come to an end and I'm offering our spacious house for another family to enjoy. House is new and modern, built in 2010 and very well maintained. Unmatched space and privacy for the price. 12-15 minute drive to work and only one stop light along the way. Listing without an agent in the hopes of passing along savings to the new owner in the form of instant equity. Home values in the area are forecast to increase significantly in the next few years as more F-35 infrastructure and personnel arrive, so there is solid investment potential. Linked below. email, call or text.

http://www.zillow.com/homes/108-Map...PageImplicitClaimGA=false&fromHomePageTab=buy

Good times,
PC

Slingblade

Huge Member
pilot
Nice house. Best of luck. Still waiting on orders. Monitor is probably saving that sweet unaccompanied tour to Korea for me.