• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Charging people money to become a fighter pilot

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.E.

Check this guy out:

http://www.fighter-pilot.org/

It seems a little ridiculous to charge young kids $100 to tell them how to become a fighter pilot, especially since you can figure it all out for free.

I love how he makes it sound so easy.

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
Check this guy out:

http://www.fighter-pilot.org/

It seems a little ridiculous to charge young kids $100 to tell them how to become a fighter pilot, especially since you can figure it all out for free.

I love how he makes it sound so easy.

Hey, jerk. I paid that money and I am guaranteed a fighter jet slot now!! Don't make fun of us because you're jealous :D

edit: I didn't realize that the smiley face was a angry fire-face. I meant it to be a funny face to convey my sarcasm ;)

Zilch

This...is...Caketown!
Just consider it a tax on people who don't know better. Kinda like the lottery: a tax on those who failed (or never took) statistics.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
I'm going to have to "socialize" that website to make sure everyone knows about it. Especially the MAWTS guys who he works with, though he's probably already "the guy with the weird business." The video of his motivational speech on his other website is downright hilarious--pure Tony Robbins-style chiche moto-speaker technique.

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
Disclaimer: Common side effects to enrolling in the

Fighter Pilot Fast Track course include:

Becoming an Air Force fighter pilot

Becoming a Navy fighter pilot

or

Becoming an Marine fighter pilot

So, if you don't want to be one of these above...you may have come to the wrong place. If you do, welcome to the world of fighter aviation!

I'm thankful for his service, but that line makes me want to beat him.

jarhead

UAL CA; retired hinge
pilot
LOL, i know that guy ... callsign "Head" ... say it isn't so ... he's a good dude too, and still works at MAWTS-1 in the Hornet shop

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yeah, these moto speaker guys crack me up. They're for the same group of people who think they need a "life coach." That's just what this country needs - more people with infomercial personalities running around telling us how excited they are about everything.

Brett

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
It's called capitalism people. If you don't like it, don't buy it.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
It's called capitalism people. If you don't like it, don't buy it.

My point isn't that people shouldn't be permitted to do such things, just that they ought to be ridiculed. I could be a life coach. "Hey, stop being such a God damned pvssy. That will be $100." :D

Brett

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
My point isn't that people shouldn't be permitted to do such things, just that they ought to be ridiculed. I could be a life coach. "Hey, stop being such a God damned pvssy. That will be $100." :D

Brett
I wasn't gettin' on you. Besides, isn't that what we do here.....minus the $100 fee of course. Maybe you and I can team up and charge $250 instead.

invertedflyer

500 ft. from said obstacle
I went to that site and was under the impression that it was free... fortunately you guys educated me enough here so it was nothing new... but damn, $100? re-fricken-diculous ...

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I wasn't gettin' on you. Besides, isn't that what we do here.....minus the $100 fee of course. Maybe you and I can team up and charge $250 instead.

Maybe we can get this guy to write us some moto copy for our very own life-coaching website. "Brett and Steve's tag team to success!"

Brett

Status
Not open for further replies.